Skip to content
Page load link
Meet Kim, The Pangea Network’s donor of the month.
- Where are you based?
The Woodlands, TX
- What kind of work do you do?
We do a few different things! Real Estate Development, Weddings and Events Venue
- How did you first learn about Pangea?
I learned about Pangea through my daughter, Maddie. She heard about it thru her Human Geography teacher, Mrs. Hollier.
- Why did you first donate to Pangea?
I first donated to Pangea because I felt it was a worthy cause. I wanted to support Pangea’s Young Woman’s Leadership Program. Since my daughter is so passionate about the world in which we live and Pangea, she motivated me.
- What inspires you on a day-to-day basis?
I draw my inspiration from others, from nature, and from Grace.
- What do you love about Pangea’s work and mission and what inspires you to be a part of it?
I love that Pangea has a passion about helping women with their initiatives in Kenya, as well as supporting young women here in the US. I believe that education is the key to any societal improvement and Pangea puts forth a lot of effort to educate and empower people.
- What change do you see Pangea bringing to the world?
I believe that Pangea can continue to initiate programs that will educate and empower young men and women at home and abroad.
- What is your favorite experience with Pangea or at a Pangea event?
My favorite experience would have to be setting up for the fundraiser and gathering goodies for the Young Leadership Camp.
- Why would you suggest Pangea to others?
I would suggest Pangea to others because it is a worthy organization with incredible volunteers. I believe Pangea’s core values.
- What do you hope for, for the future?
Health, happiness and small miracles along the way.
- What is one thing you do weekly or daily to empower individuals/females in your life?
I continually recognize each individual that I work with. I try to offer praise and sincere concern for their lives, families and futures. We look for ways to grow people within our company.
- In your own opinion, why is it so important to give back/give to philanthropic causes?
It is so important to give back to philanthropic causes, because if you “focus on giving, the getting will take care of itself” Helping others is a way of life that should start early and last a lifetime. Philanthropy is our human connection with those in need.
- In addition to Pangea, what other organizations are you passionate about?
National Charity League, a mother and daughter organization that starts in 8th grade and continues thru senior year in high school.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment